- KU Profiles (Fact Book)
- Retention & Graduation Reports
- KU Info and Resources
- PRO Website
- Experts at KU
- CampusLabs (Login Required)
- Doctoral and Masters Program Profiles (links to Graduate Studies)
- DEMIS (Login Required - must use KU Anywhere when connecting off campus)
- Tableau Visual Analytics (Login Required - must use KU Anywhere when connecting off campus)
- Kansas Higher Education Reporting System (KHERS) (links to Kansas Board of Regents)
- G&F Voucher Load Request (Login Required)
- Survey Request Form
- Retention and Graduation Reports updated 2/21/18
- Semester Enrollment Reports updated 2/20/18
- Academic Plans and Subplans updated 1/12/18
- Board of Regents Approved Programs by Program and CIP updated 12/14/17
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)
February 15 - June 1, 2018
NSSE measures the participation of first-year and senior students in programs and activities that institutions provide for their learning and personal development. Sponsored by KU.
- Food Insecurity among KU Students
March 6 - 16, 2018
Designed to obtain baseline data on the % of KU students who do not have adequate access to a balanced diet, and to understand more about those students' experiences. Sponsored by Student Affairs.
- UCelebrate Survey
March 25 - May 1, 2018
UCelebrate captures responses from a random sample of students to assess effectiveness of our social norms campaign, the Jayhawk Buddy System. Sponsored by Student Affairs.
- Evaluation of Academic Advising Experience Survey
April 2 - April 27, 2018
The purpose of this survey is to collect information about the student experience with academic advising at KU. the information collected will be used to improve academic advising services available to students.Sponsored by KU Advising Network.