- KU Profiles (Fact Book)
- Interactive Fact Book
- Retention & Graduation Reports
- KU Info and Resources
- PRO Website
- Experts at KU
- CampusLabs (Login Required)
- DEMIS (Login Required - must use KU Anywhere when connecting off campus)
- Tableau Visual Analytics (Login Required - must use KU Anywhere when connecting off campus)
- Kansas Higher Education Statistics (KHEStats) (links to Kansas Board of Regents)
- Survey Request Form
February 19 - March 19, 2019
All KU students
Gathers information about students' experiences and campus sexual misconduct prevalence and responses.
- UCelebrate Survey
March 25 - April 25, 2019
Sample of KU undergraduate students
Assesses the saturation and effectiveness of our social norms campaign, Jayhawk Buddy System while also gauging drinking behaviors, protective behaviors students use and negative consequences experienced while drinking.
- KU Graduate Student Survey
All graduate students
Collect information from graduate students about their experience at KU.
- National College Health Assessment (NCHA)
- PhD Career Pathways Survey
PhD students from select departments
Collect data regarding the career pathways of PhDs that can be used to improve the educational experiences and career preparation of students.
- KU Senior Survey
Collect information about the student experience at KU from seniors.