- KU Profiles (Fact Book)
- Retention & Graduation Reports
- KU Info and Resources
- PRO Website
- Experts at KU
- CampusLabs (Login Required)
- Doctoral and Masters Program Profiles (links to Graduate Studies)
- DEMIS (Login Required - must use KU Anywhere when connecting off campus)
- Tableau Visual Analytics (Login Required - must use KU Anywhere when connecting off campus)
- Kansas Higher Education Reporting System (KHERS) (links to Kansas Board of Regents)
- Survey Request Form
- Retention and Graduation Reports updated 2/21/18
- Semester Enrollment Reports updated 2/20/18
- Academic Plans and Subplans updated 1/12/18
- Board of Regents Approved Programs by Program and CIP updated 12/14/17
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)
February 15 - June 1, 2018
Measures the participation of first-year and senior students in programs and activities that institutions provide for their learning and personal development. Sponsored by KU.
- UCelebrate Survey
March 25 - May 1, 2018
Captures responses from a random sample of students to assess effectiveness of our social norms campaign, the Jayhawk Buddy System. Sponsored by Student Affairs.
- Evaluation of Academic Advising Experience Survey
April 2 - April 27, 2018
To collect information about the student experience with academic advising at KU. The information collected will be used to improve academic advising services available to students.Sponsored by KU Advising Network.
- KU Senior Survey
Collect information about the student experience at KU from seniors.
- KU Graduate Student Survey
Collect information from graduate students about their experience at KU.